I’m getting ready to begin the Rising Stars for ME application and create my E-Portfolio. What files types does the E-Portfolio accept?
Here are a few reminders about E-Portfolio documents:
- Only programs meeting the requirements for Stars 3, 4, and 5 will upload documents to the E-Portfolio.
- Ensure confidentiality by leaving out all names and images of individuals (children, staff, and families). Remember to redact all names and identifying information on sample documents.
- Recommended file types are .txt, .pdf, .xls, .doc, .docx, .jpg, and.png. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have difficulty uploading your documents.
- Programs can also upload URLs to link to Google Docs or other online documentation, such as an online version of your Program Handbook.
- Programs are not required to assemble a physical portfolio, but remember that during on-site visits a representative from the Office of Child and Family Services may ask to see hard copies of your documentation.
If you have a suggestion for a future Tip of the Week, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.